Thursday, October 30, 2014

Story: I have been playing Castle Clash for almost a year now and I have never rolled or farmed for Immo, some may ask why not and all I can say its just the way my game played out, never really needed him. So anyway, last night I decided to roll some gems, and would you believe it, now when I need him the least lol I manage to roll not 1 not 2 but 3 Immo's (and no dont be daft it wasnt a 450 gem roll haha) I just cant believe it. I have already levelled one up to 120 3/9 and that will do for the time being. Like I said I wont use him, just nice for MIGHT increase. #castleclash #cc_with #ddd #rollinggems #immo #stupidluck by cc_with_ddd



http://instagram.com/p/uyadQzQsKY/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogger Tips and TricksLatest Tips And TricksBlogger Tricks